Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bollywood Gossip: Aamir Khan - Mera time accha chal raha hai...

Kalki to be replaced in new ad

After Kalki Koechlin’s titillating performance with Imran Khan in the last cola ad, which was directed by Dibakar Banerjee, an unknown model called Marcella has been brought in. Marcella will act with Imran in the sequel ad.

Kalki Koechlin to be replaced in new ad

Says a source, “In the first one, Kalki gave Imran tit for tat. After that, it was decided that the girls selected to do the ads with Imran would be ordinary, everyday types.”

*******************************************************************************************

30 yrs Re's junior struggles to stay fit

Talking of Bollywood’s pintucked divas and their shapely figures, here’s an actress who has managed to stick to her dimensions, despite pigging out on junk food. Priyanka Chopra calls herself a foodie and for good reason because she rarely resists good food. Calories be damned!

Priyanka Chopra - 30 yrs Res junior struggle

Even Priyanka’s illness and hospitalisation couldn’t dampen her spirits. “I don’t have the tendency to put on weight at this age. I do not diet. I love eating. I eat anything at any time. I never compromise when it comes to eating but I make sure I include a lot of greens in my diet,” Priyanka had said a few years ago. Fair enough. Human metabolism may have undergone evolutionary changes in Priyanka’s case. But now the actress has to be careful.

*****************************************************************************************

Aamir Khan - Mera time accha chal raha hai

Though an hour late for the interview, Aamir seems optimistic about this discussion. He enters his office with a smile, apologises and makes himself comfortable on the couch for the interview.

Aamir Khan - Mera time accha chal raha hai

Excerpts.

• People know you to be inapproachable, but Anusha Rizvi sent you one mail and you agreed to make a film?

(Laughs). I don’t know why people have this misconception. I was shooting for Mangal Pandey - The Rising when I got this mail. Anusha had written about a script called The Falling. At first I thought she was making fun of me because I was working on The Rising. But later, she mailed me one line that I loved. I met her when I was in Delhi shooting for Rang de Basanti. She narrated the script of Peepli Live and I loved it.

• People say that you have a winning formula for every film you touch?

Frankly, I don’t have an answer for this. Mera time accha chal raha hai isliye meri filmein chal rahi hai. I just do what I feel like doing at that point of time. I happened to read Anusha’s script and I made Peepli Live. There might be 20 other scripts lying here but I have not read them. I made these films the way I wanted to because they appeal to my sensibilities. I deal with every film differently, there might films I want to direct and not act in, ones that I want to produce. It all depends on what appeals to me.

• Apparently, you convinced Raghuveer Yadav to promote the film despite him being in the midst of a personal life crisis?

This is not true. Raghuji will be at the music release of the film. I will not comment on his personal life.

• Are there issues between Anusha Rizvi and you?

*****************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment