Sunday, February 17, 2013

Photos of I, Me Aur Main Starcast - John, Chitrangada and Prachi

The star cast of I, Me aur Main - John Abraham, Chitrangada Singh and Prachi Desai are currently super busy in promoting their upcoming movie. Recently they were spotted at I, Me Aur Main press conference in Escobar, Bandra, Mumbai on 11th February 2013.

Sharing with you photos of John, Chitrangada and Prachi which were caught & clicked during the I, Me Aur Main movie promotion...




Check out hot Chitrangada Singh photos in I, Me Aur Main.




Chitrangada is essaying the character of an ambitious modern age women in the film.



Gorgeous Prachi Desai photos


Prachi Desai made her big screen debut opposite Farhan Akhtar in Rock On! movie and later featured in Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai, Life Partner, Teri Meri Kahaani and Bol Bachchan.


Prachi will be seen as the-girl-next-door in the movie.



Actor-Producer John Abraham photos


John Abraham said," He is the most imperfect man", at the I, Me Aur Main press meet while interacting with the reporters. Agree?


I, Me Aur Main starcast photos



I, Me aur Main is the story of young Ishaan (John Abraham) who falls in love with two women Anushka (Chitrangada) & Gauri (Prachi). What happens when a handsome hunk falls in love with two women at the same time? Madness, mayhem or a cordial settlement?




Friends you can read I, Me Aur Main story here...



I, Me aur Main release date: The movie is all set to hit the theatres on 1st March, 2013. The film is directed by debutant Kapil Sharma & produced by Reliance Entertainment, Shrishti Behl Arya and Goldie Behl. 



Are you excited about the all new Bollywood's sexiest man, John Abraham's pairing with sultry Chitrangada Singh and petite beauty Prachi Desai?



Who is hotter - Pretty Prachi Desai or Sultry Chitrangada Singh?


Watch I, Me Aur Main trailer & stay tuned with us for more I, Me Aur Main movie photos & review.

Do you know any hidden insights gems about John, Prachi or Chitrangda? Please do remember to share your insights, questions, thoughts, and feedback via comments below.


(Images courtesy: IANS.in)

1 comment: