Monday, April 15, 2013

Sunny Deol, Kangana Ranaut in I Love NY New Year | Photos, Trailer

I Love NY (I Love New Year) is an upcoming romantic comedy movie directed by Radhika Rao and Vinay Sapru. The film is jointly produced by Bhushan Kumar and Krishan Kumar under the banner of T-Series.

Friends, sharing with you photos of Kangana Ranaut and Sunny Deol from I Love New Year movie...


I Love NY star cast: The film stars Sunny Deol and Kangana Ranaut in the lead roles. Other stars in supporting roles are Tannishtha Chatterjee, Navin Chaudhary, Prem Chopra, Reema Lagoo, Maya Alagh, Manoj Joshi, Jiten Mukhi and Viraq Mishra.


I Love NY New Year story: 'I Love NY' is about two strangers who meet on a New Year's eve. What happens next? Read complete I Love NY story here..


Post tasting success with his last comedy film Yamla Pagla Deewan (2011) Sunny Deol is back on big screen almost after two years with I Love NY film.


Sunny Deol is playing the role of a wall street banker in the movie.



Sunny who is generally known for his action hero image will show his romantic side in the movie after almost a decade (The Hero: Love Story of a Spy - 2003).


For the very first time sensuous Kangana Ranaut (25) will be seen romancing Sunny Deol (56)...double her age!!! Will audience accept this unusual pair?



Will it be interesting to see jatt puttar Sunny Deol woo the petite beauty Kangana?


Kangna is attempting comedy again with this movie. Kangana's other comedy movies are Rascals (2011), Double Dhamaal (2011), No Problem (2010) & Tanu Weds Manu (2011).



Kangana is essaying the character of a music teacher in I Love New Year.


Kangana Ranaut has a special Audrey Hepburn look in the movie. You like?


Kangana in I Love New Year movie stills



Do Sunny & Kangana make a hot jodi? Thoughts please....


I Love NY New Year behind the scene photos:


Buzz is I Love NY is a remake of Dharmendra starrer Chupke Chupke. But the tag line tells a different story. It reads..."After a day he can't remember, comes a night he can't forget'.


Another gossip doing the rounds is - the name of the movie has been changed from 'Happy New Year' to 'I Love New Year' because of Shahrukh Khan who is also using the same title for his upcoming movie. Chatpatta Bollywood?


 The team of I Love NY New Year at work.


The music of the movie is by Pritam Chakraborty and lyrics are penned by Mayur Puri. Watch chart buster I Love NY movie song - 'Gud naal Ishq mitha'.


I Love NY release date: The movie is slated to hit the silver screens on April 26, 2013.



Check out more I Love NY movie photos & I Love NY trailer...

Do you think that this comedy entertainer 'I Love NY' will set the cash registers ringing at the box office? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.






(Images courtesy: I Love NY Facebook)



No comments:

Post a Comment