Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Happy Raksha Bandhan messages from Indian Television Celebrities

Friends, lets check out Happy Raksha Bandhan messages from Indian Television Celebrities which they quoted on this auspicious occasion of Rakhi festival to express their feelings & to honor the eternal bond of love between brothers and sisters...

1) Ishita Dutta (Poonam from Ek Ghar Banunga):
Happy Rakshabandhan, it’s a day which is dedicated to the beautiful bond between a brother and her sister. I don’t have a brother but would always meet my cousin and tie them rakhi and get lots of gifts and chocolates. It’s been a while that I have got a chance to meet my brothers, this year also would be wishing them only as my schedule doesn't permit me to travel but I would like to wish all my brothers happy Rakshabandhan, I miss u all.


 2) Isha Kansara (Kritika from Meri Bhabhi):
My family is in Ahmedabad and I will miss my brother but I have sent him a cute Rakhi. This year again I won’t be able to go there due to my hectic shooting schedule but I am planning to write a letter to my brother to convey my message to him as it’s been three years I did not get time to spend with him. 



 3) Kanchi Kaul (Shraddha from Meri Bhabhi):
My brother lives in Bangalore and I am really trying to get a day off to tie a rakhi to him. I really wish to go to Bangalore as this is a special and memorable day to me and my brother and means a lot to us. I have got him a really cool rakhi where in the middle it’s written “one in a billion”.   


 4) Disha Parmar ( Pankhuri from Pyaar Ka Dard):
Rakshabandhan is always special for every brother and sister. Since I don't stay with my family this occasion is a golden chance to spend time with my family. I think rakshabandhan is a sweet bond which helps all brothers and sisters to forget their fights, smile and have fun.




5) Nakul Mehta ( Aditya from Pyaar Ka dard):
Rakhi to me has been an occasion when the entire family got together and celebrated each other. It was about sweets, festivities and counting the number of rakhis one had got. Over the years, the celebration remained the same but the importance of the occasion has become far greater. This year I plan to take my sisters out for a good meal and get some great gifts in return. More than me gifting, I have always been on the receiving end of gifts from them being the younger one and it’s something I am very embarrassed about. 



6) Bhavesh (Ranvijay from Veera):
Rakshabandhan is a festival which is special for every sister and its one of my favorite festival. I ll always promise to protect my sister and take care of her till I live. 



No comments:

Post a Comment