Wednesday, January 7, 2015

With six releases in 2015, will Shruti Haasan rule the roost?

The New Year is going to be extremely busy for gorgeous actress Shruti Haasan, who is gearing up for the release of six films - four in Bollywood and one each in Tamil and Telugu...means one movie every two months. Super...







In Bollywood, Shruti has "Gabbar" opposite Akshay Kumar, "Rocky Handsome" and "Welcome Back" opposite John Abraham and "Yaara" opposite Vidyut Jammwal.








Down south, she has a yet-untitled Tamil and Telugu project each with Vijay and Mahesh Babu, respectively.







"She's been working tirelessly, round the clock juggling between her film and brand commitments, while also making time for her music. Shruti has got a very interesting line up that spans various genres and ensures different looks and character graphs," a source close to Shruti told IANS.








Recently, she was signed on for yet-untitled Tamil-Telugu bilingual featuring actor Akkineni Nagarjuna and Karthi.


Great going Shruti, Buzzintown Team wishes you all the best for all your upcoming projects.


4 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete